Gochujang Macaroni Pasta using Amwel Gluten Free Macaroni Pasta 😍
1 Cup Amwel Gluten Free Macaroni Pasta
2 tablespoons vegan butter
1 tablespoon garlic minced (about 2-3 cloves)
1 Small white onion chopped
3 tablespoons gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
1 cup thick coconut cream
⅓ cup Vegan parmesan cheese grated
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
1 teaspoon oregano
2 teaspoon Cilantro Chopped
⅓ cup Water
Salt to taste
- Cook the macaroni pasta to al-dente. Then, drain the pasta well.
- Add Butter into a pan over medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the garlic and onions until fragrant. Add the gochujang paste and cook briefly, about 40-50 seconds.
- Pour coconut cream into the pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Mix the sauce until the gochujang and cream are well combined.
- Add seasonings, cooked macaroni and cheese into the mixture.
- Let the pasta simmer in the sauce for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens enough to coat the pasta well.
- Garnish with cilantro and cheese and serve hot.