Millet Poha 📌 using foxtail millet from
1 cup foxtail millet
2 cup water
2 tbsp oil
2-3 tbsp raw peanuts
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 spring curry leaves
2 green chillies chopped
1 onion chopped
1 potato chopped
⅓ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp Red chilli powder
½ tsp sugar
Salt to taste
Handful coriander leaves chopped
- Roast foxtail millets on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water, cover and cook till water is absorbed.
- Heat oil in a pan, add peanuts and sauté till golden brown. keep aside.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and green chillies. Sauté for a minute
- Add onions, potatoes, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
- Now add sugar and cooked millet. Mix and cook.
- Add peanuts, lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Mix well and serve hot.