1. Amwel Organic Best quality Flaxseeds are rich in soluble and insoluble fiber, which supports digestive health and helps with feeling full.
2. Flaxseeds are a great source of protein for vegetarians and vegans.
3. The omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseeds can help keep your skin hydrated, reducing dryness and promoting a natural, radiant glow.
4. Flaxseed oil's vitamin E prevents hair loss, and stimulates growth.
5. Flax seeds can be added to Granola bars, smoothies, yogurt and baked goods for a balanced diet.
6. Raw unroasted Flax seeds are a great source of protein that can improve your bone, muscle, cartilage, skin, and hair health.
7. Unpolished Flax seeds aid growth & brain dev. by up-taking omega-3 fatty acids in tissues.
8. The most important benefit of flax seed is that it prevents cancer.
9. Flax seeds contain lignans which may aid in the prevention of diabetes.